$110k-$150k plus average 8-15% bonuses
Hybrid remote/in-office options available
Parsons CPA is a growing Charlotte-based firm looking for service-oriented, personable, growth-focused team players to service our privately held, small to mid-size business clients. Client contact is encouraged at all levels. You will work in both hands-on and formal training sessions to broaden your technical and professional skills. There is room for advancement in the firm and options to specialize.
We are proud to offer top compensation, bonuses, medical, dental, 401(k) match, and a diversified small business environment.
Responsibilities will include:
· Review the preparation of S-Corporations, Partnerships, C-Corporations, and ultra-high net worth individuals’ U.S. federal and multi-state income tax returns.
· Supervise and mentor a team of staff and interns within our mentorship program.
· Interact directly with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise.
· Research tax issues, review legislative developments, and assist in the analysis
· Review and assist with tax calculations and reconciliations for book to tax differences, special projects in support of corporate goals, implement process improvements and other objectives as directed by the Executive Team.
· Prepare or review reconciliations and analyses for accounts as assigned and support external audits.
· Assist in the preparation of the Company's US (federal) quarterly and annual income tax provision calculations and related financial statement disclosures, including computation of book to tax differences, M-1/M-2/M-3, and supporting tasks related to ASC 740.
· Contribute to client processes and technology improvements aimed at streamlining compliance and reporting.
· Generate invoices for client services for partner review.
· Start to develop new business relationships with potential clients and company personnel to grow the clientele base and work to foster on-going efforts to obtain additional opportunities for the firm.
· Active CPA license
· Minimum of 7 tax seasons working with privately held companies
· Minimum of 2 tax seasons performing technical review of staff work
· Experience with business clients $5-$50+ million in revenue
· Industry knowledge for construction/contractors, real estate, and/or professional services
· Motivated to be an advisor to a variety of clients with varying skill levels
· Expertise in areas including income tax planning, estate and gift planning, international tax, and tax controversy
· Seeking opportunities to guide and foster team members towards their technical and career goals