$90k-$115k plus average 10-15% bonuses
Remote and hybrid options available.
Parsons CPA is a growing Charlotte-based firm looking for service-oriented, personable, growth-focused team players to service our privately held, small to mid-size business clients. Client contact is encouraged at all levels. You will work in both hands-on and formal training sessions to broaden your technical and professional skills. There is room for advancement in the firm and options to specialize.
We are proud to offer top compensation, bonuses, medical, dental, 401(k) match, and a diversified small business environment.
Responsibilities will include:
· Review the preparation of S-Corporations, Partnerships, C-Corporations, and ultra-high net worth individuals’ U.S. federal and multi-state income tax returns.
· Assist with preparation of complex returns
· Supervise and mentor a team of staff and interns.
· Research tax issues, review legislative developments, and assist in the analysis
· Interact directly with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise.
· Assist with tax calculations and reconciliations for book to tax differences, special projects in support of corporate goals, implement process improvements and other objectives as directed by the Executive Team.
· Prepare reconciliations and analyses for accounts as assigned and support external audits.
· Assist in the preparation of the Company's US (federal) quarterly and annual income tax provision calculations and related financial statement disclosures, including computation of book to tax differences, M-1/M-2/M-3, and supporting tasks related to ASC 740.
· Contribute to client processes and technology improvements aimed at streamlining compliance and reporting.
· Eligible to sit for the CPA exam
· Minimum of 5 tax seasons working with privately held companies
· Prior experience in training and technical review of staff work
· Active CPA license
· Experience with business clients $5-$50+ million in revenue
· Industry knowledge for construction/contractors, real estate, and/or professional services
· Motivated to be an advisor to a variety of business clients with varying skill levels
· Seeking opportunities to guide and foster team members towards their technical and career goals